Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Winner Never Quits and a Quitter Never Wins

I wasted the whole of last week making free posts for a paid to post forum called postloop. When signed up I was surprised when I was asked to subscribe to their own portal where The new comers are evaluated on the basis of ten posts they make there. Ten posts? I was surprised but I posted nevertheless, thinking this would be a great opportunity to exhibit my written skills.But my posts were reviewed after I posted 23 times that included 4 threads that I started. At the end of it all I was rejected and the reason given was 'extremely poor grammar'. I felt conned and cheated. But I suppose a chicken wing gets hot when you turn it on and so I went about trying to locate genuine posting forums and soon found not one but plenty of paid-to-post forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment